Monday, January 20, 2014

My Top Valentine's Day Gift Picks from Sephora


Hi ladies :) With Valentine's Day less than a month away, all of the gorgeous Valentine's themed gifts and special limited edition gift sets have made their way back onto store shelves. When it comes to beauty gifting, Valentine's Day included, you can't go wrong with Sephora. I had a lot of fun looking through this year's selection and liked so many of the sets that I just couldn't narrow it down to ten... Instead, here's my top dozen favorites! ;)

Marc Jacobs "Dot" Gift Trio
$76.00 ($113 value)

includes: 1.7 oz eau de parfum, body lotion, shower gel
all in a sophisticated striped box

"Dot" is actually one of my wish list perfumes at the moment. I adore the packaging of this entire gift set...I would definitely save that box! ;) I think the romantic colors fit perfectly with the holiday.

Prada "Candy" Gift Duo
$112 (135 value)

2.7 oz eau de parfum & body lotion

"Candy" is another one of my wish list perfumes! Its notes of caramel, musk, and vanilla sound irresistibly sweet to me.

Sephora Favorites "Prelude to a Kiss" Fragrance Sampler for Her $24.00 ($41.00 value)

includes: five designer fragrance samples -and- a voucher for one full size rollerball

L'Occitane Hand Cream Soiree
$92.00 ($120 value)

includes: two 1 oz shea butter hand creams, eight 1 oz limited edition scented hand creams, and a collectible tin box

Although expensive, this is an impressive gift :] You get a total of 10 high end, high quality hand creams, as well as the amazing floral tin...but why is there a wizard on it; am I missing something? lol

find me a find...catch me a catch! ;)

Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Complexion Kit
$68.00 ($126 value)

pictured in "Fair/Light"
includes: (l to r) cheek tint, powder foundation with spf 20, serum foundation, pure argan oil (light)

Clarisonic Aria Glowing Collection with Josie Maran (JM)
$175 ($259 value)

includes: pink Clarisonic, sensitive brush head, charger, drying stand, JM pure argan oil, JM argan cleansing oil, JM argan color stick, pink Moroccan cosmetic case

Sephora Collection "Je T'aime IZAK" Brush Set
$36.00 ($104 value)

brushes: powder, angled, shadow, crease, angled liner -and- the brush roll case
designs by Izak Zenou

These hearts are absolutely adorable, and the price is quite nice for 5 brushes + a case...

*click to enlarge for detail*
Ciate Flower Manicure Set
$25.00 each

"Bada Boom": (l to r) red & blue flowers, pastel blue mini nail polish, fast dry topcoat, nail file, tweezers
BIG bada boom... Five gold stars to whoever knows the reference ;)

"Strike a Posey": blue & yellow flowers, bright pink mini nail polish, fast dry topcoat, nail file, tweezers


Yves Saint Laurent "Love and Lacquer Reds" Set
$58.00 ($74.00 value)

includes: glossy lip stain, mascara, nail lacquer, and gold box

Laura Mercier "Perfection" Lip Trio $38.00

pictured in "Creme Pink"
includes: pencil, lipstick, gloss

Sephora Collection "Lips in Bloom" Glossy Lip Pencil Trio
$18.00 ($30.00 value)

colors: (l to r) pink, orange, pale pink

Too Faced "The Chocolate Bar" Eye Palette $49.00

a total of 16 shadows, mattes and shimmers...all scented with real chocolate!
SUPER cute chocolate bar tin packaging

Which gift is your favorite? Thanks so much for reading!

xoxo,
Bri

4 comments:

CreatewithTlc said...

Pretty Pretty Sets.
The dot one is really fun.
Very informative post.
Thank you.

Lauren said...

I got the full size of the Dot perfume for my birthday! So good!!! I'm definitely going to get that perfume sampler too because after my experience with Dot, I want to try Honey and that would be a great way to do it :)

Beauty Blogger Bri said...

Lauren-

Lucky girl ;) Oh, I want Honey, too! Marc Jacobs has some awesome fragrances, that's for sure.

Anonymous said...

I like the dot set best but all of them look like great products,
love Christine in Italy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...