Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas (Arm) Candy! ;)


available Christmas bracelets in my etsy shop, BaublesByBri

* lampwork glass beads
* glossy, candy-like colors
* thick & durable clear stretch cord
* adorable holiday gift wrapping






Thanks so much for taking a look at my creations; I always appreciate it <3

xoxo,
Bri

P.S. I have a couple of other Christmas (or even winter!) themed glass beads within my bead collection... If you'd like me to create a custom bracelet, it'd be no problem at all, and I'd be happy to do so! Just let me know in a comment or message ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful. And festive!
Lilly

Beauty Blogger Bri said...

Lilly-

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

They are lovely, so pretty for Christmas, Love Christine in Italy xx

Beauty Blogger Bri said...

Thank you, Christine. It's always a joy reading your sweet comments <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...