Friday, December 27, 2013

Anna Sui Minnie Mouse Collection On Beauty.Com


Hey everyone :) I hope you all had a beautiful Christmas Eve & Christmas, and have a beautiful New Year's Eve & New Year's Day!!! 

Getting on with today's post, let's talk about someone never before featured on my blog... Anna Sui is a high end fashion designer. I've followed her work on and off for many years, and she remains one of my favorite designers to this day. Her designs are so full of whimsy...incredible colors, unique prints (many of which are floral inspired), creative layering...I love it all. She packs so much detail into each outfit; it's such a treat for the eye! If you're unfamiliar with her work, search for one of her runway shows online, and I promise you won't be disappointed.

Her talent for intricate detail and charming whimsy follows over to her beauty line, which includes a full range of fragrances, makeup, nail polish, skincare, and bath/body products. While browsing Beauty.Com, I was pleasantly surprised to discover Anna Sui's (relatively) new Minnie Mouse beauty collection!

I'm subscribed to dozens of beauty girls on youtube, yet none of them have touched on this collection yet! Thank goodness I happened to stumble upon it myself ;) Those of you who have been around here for any considerable amount of time know that I absolutely adore all things Disney. I'm always on the lookout for new Disney inspired collections of anything, really...makeup, jewelry, other accessories, clothing, etc.

There's a total of six Anna Sui Minnie Mouse items available on Beauty.Com, and they are as follows...

Makeup Kit in "Rock Song" $50.00
includes: bow shaped compact with 3 eyeshadows
blue-based red lipstick - in the shape of Minnie herself!
rectangular Minnie Mouse tin

Doesn't the lipstick remind you of the Paul & Joe cat lipsticks? Love!

Rose Hand Cream $20.00
includes: 1.7 oz rose scented hand cream
adorable Minnie Mouse drawstring pouch!
$20.00

I love Minnie's gorgeous red rose gown :)

Rose Body Balm
rose scented body moisturizer in a purple Minnie Mouse tin
$28.00

Lip Balm $22.00

"Perfect Mascara"
in the shades: Rich Black (black tube); Pink Brown (purple tube) / $30.00 each

Nail Color
colors (left to right): Midnight Purple, Neon Pink, Passion Red, Snow White, Stardust Silver / $16.00 each

I'm in love with these bottles!!! I only wish they would have done all Disney inspired names for the colors, rather than just the one, "Snow White".

all featured products can be found HERE

Do you own any of Anna Sui's beauty products? Have you ever ordered from Beauty.Com before? Thanks so much for reading <3

xoxo,
Bri

4 comments:

CreatewithTlc said...

Too adorable, and great post for the line.

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a very happy New year Bri
Love the lip gloss in the tin,
When its finished, the tin would be so handy to keep a special little something inside,
by love Christine in Italy xx

Beauty Blogger Bri said...

Christine-

Thank you so much! <3 I agree, the tin is wonderful...I actually collect tins ;)

Mango RabbitRabbit said...

oMg love anna sui products - they remind me of dolls and enchanted magic !!!! And who can resist disney. Like seriously - hahaha ! Amazing review girl! I've just followed you via GFC, looking forward to your next post love!

xoxo, Mango ❤
MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | My Naked Look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...