Monday, October 14, 2013

Fall Owl Dining Set & Pumpkin Spice Almonds!


Hi ladies :) I have a short and sweet post for you tonight. If you think back to last year's "tablescape" series, you remember how much I enjoy dressing and adorning my dining table. I just couldn't resist sharing my latest find...an entire owl set for the fall! I'm a BIG fan of owls, so I was pleased to see this set at WalMart.


These particular owls are warm and rich in color, making them ideal for our current season. The mustard yellow, rusty orange, chocolate brown. and cream go beautifully together. As you can see, I got two plates, two mugs, and a salt/pepper shaker duo. Everything is made out of ceramic.


Before you rush over to WalMart to get your own owl friends, check out these pumpkin spice almonds! Considering I love pretty much anything pumpkin flavored, and I also love almonds, it's no surprise to me that these are a true winner. They have just the right amount of pumpkin-goodness. If you try them, please let me know what you think! Oh, and the adorable squirrel bowl they're in is also from WalMart ;)

Thanks for stopping by! Please look out for a fragrance review coming up.

xoxo,
Bri

2 comments:

CreatewithTlc said...

Oh no, the squirrel is eating the nuts~! Love the owls, and love the post.

Anonymous said...

I love owls,
This is very special,
Love Christine in Italy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...